No Clubs, Just Play @ the Mill Valley Golf Course
Join us for FREE community use of the Golf Course!
Upcoming: No Clubs, Just Play | Sunday, July 18th - 2-7pm
No reservations are required.
Here are the details:
What You Can Do:
- Take a walk
- Enjoy a picnic
- Relax in the sun
- Play catch
- Walk your dog on-leash
- Use the restroom available near Pro Shop
What You Can Not Do:
- Run your dog off-leash
- Play in the bunkers (sand-pits)
- Walk or sit on the greens (where players putt)
- Damage the course in any way
- Leave your trash behind on the course
- No Pro Shop available
Thank you to the Mill Valley Golf Club who inspired and made this afternoon possible.
Please plan ahead and walk or bike to the course when possible, parking Is limited.
Please remember to pick up after yourself when you leave. Pack In, Pack Out!
Check out some of the photos from our first No Clubs, Just Play!