We are OPEN!
We are SO excited to welcome our Community back to the Mill Valley Community Center! In honor of our reopening, we are offering a Welcome Back Fitness Pass!
Facility Information, Hours & Schedules Beginning July 1st, 2021
To Purchase a Welcome Back Pass (not available for purchase online)
- If you haven't already done so, please create your registration account and sign your wavier on MyMVR.org.
- Then, call us at (415) 383-1370 to purchase your pass over the phone or visit the Mill Valley Community or Aquatics & Fitness Centers front desk.
- A Welcome Back Pass will be REQUIRED to access our Group Fitness Classesand usage of the Pool and Gym facilities. Premium Group Fitness classes and Personal Training will still be eligible for pre-registration without a Welcome Back Pass.
- *2021 Passes & 20-Visit Passes DO NOT include Premium Group Fitness Classes
(see group fitness class schedule for more information).
- 2021 Passes may be paid for in full, or with scheduled monthly payments.
- 20-Visit Passes must be paid for in full before use.
- For 2021 Passes, purchase price will be prorated if purchased
after July 1st.
- There is a $25 pass cancellation fee.
- Passes may not be purchased online and may only be purchased over the phone or in-person once you have created your registration account and signed your waiver on MyMVR.org.
- Passes may not be shared except for the Open/Family Swim 20-Visit Pass, which can be shared across all members of the account.
- Each person will have their own pass card and must scan in when using the facility.
- Each person on account must have a signed waiver to purchase a pass.
- Facility use subject to capacity limits and scheduling.
- Advanced reservations no longer required.
- Open/Family Swim 20-Visit Passes are only valid for open & family swim pool use.
All Welcome Back Passes (2021 and 20-Visit Passes) expire 12/31/2021.
No exceptions. You will not be able to receive a refund for any
unused punch passes after 12/31/2021.
Stay In The Know!
Sign up today to receive our newsletter emails with News, Updates,
Program Information, Special Events and more!