I don't think I deserve this parking ticket. What can I do?

You can request an administrative review to contest the ticket. The Administrative Review Form is available at the police station or download the Administrative Review Form (PDF). However, you are not required to submit this form, you can write your own letter. Include the citation number, your vehicle license number, the date of the citation and your statement as to the reason you don't feel the ticket is justified. Mail the letter or form to the Marin parking Authority (the address is on the citation). The review form or letter must be submitted no more than 21 days from the date of the ticket. Your letter or form will be reviewed within 30 to 45 days from receipt.

Show All Answers

1. Is it okay for my dog to be off-leash?
2. When are the parking meter holidays?
3. I received a traffic citation. How do I find out the bail amount to pay?
4. Who do I contact if I am having an animal issue?
5. Are there certain hours that construction crews are allowed to work?
6. Why was my real estate sign taken from the house for sale?
7. How do I get a “fix it” ticket signed-off?
8. Does Mill Valley have a curfew law?
9. Should I call the Police if I see something “suspicious” or unusual?
10. Are leaf blowers allowed in Mill Valley?
11. How do I dispose of my old prescription medicine?
12. Where is the Mill Valley Police Department located?
13. I don't think I deserve this parking ticket. What can I do?
14. What can I do when I see a dangerous driver?
15. How do I report an abandoned car?
16. Is Mill Valley a safe place to live? What kind of crime happens here?
17. Where do I get a residential parking permit?
18. My vehicle has commercial plates and I parked in a yellow zone. Why did I receive a citation?
19. I have a sign at my house stating “No Solicitors,” but they still come to my door. Should I call the police?
20. How can I obtain a citizen's complaint form?