How do I schedule a Residential Building Report (re-sale Inspection)?

Before requesting the Residential Building Report, please view the City Limits page to verify that the property is located in our jurisdiction. A listing of streets within Mill Valley's city limits can be found on this page as well. You may then schedule the inspection with the Building Administrative Assistant at Mill Valley City Hall located at 26 Corte Madera Avenue, Mill Valley. Our hours are 8 am to noon and 1 to 5 pm, Monday through Thursday please check our website for days that City Hall will be closed.

Show All Answers

1. When should a disability access complaint be filed?
2. What happens after a disability access complaint is filed?
3. How will the complainant be informed of the status of the disability access complaint?
4. I have a septic tank. Who do I call?
5. I am thinking of adding a second unit to my house and was told I need to obtain a Sewer Connection Permit. Since my house is already connected to the sewer, do I need to do this?
6. How can disability access complaints be filed?
7. What is the purpose of the disability access complaint procedure?
8. What state laws and regulations govern accessibility?
9. Who may file a disability access complaint?
10. Is assistance in filing disability access complaints available?
11. How do I schedule a Residential Building Report (re-sale Inspection)?
12. (RBR) Resale inspection - What are the items the City staff will be looking for?
13. RBR (re-sale) inspection - What do I do if something is not up to code?