We are OPEN!
We are SO excited to be able to welcome our Community back to the Mill Valley Community and Aquatics & Fitness Centers. In honor of our reopening, we are offering a Welcome Back Fitness Pass!
What is a Welcome Back Pass?
A Welcome Back Pass is a fitness pass that gives the Pass Holder unlimited access to the majority of our group fitness classes*, lap swimming & water walking pool use and gym use.
There are 2 types of Welcome Back Passes:
|Single Pass (Ages 16-59)|
Starting at $165
20% Discount on the 2nd Adult (if purchased together)
Original Price $246
Starting at $323
Includes 2 Adults and Unlimited Children Under 16
Original Price $480
|Senior Pass (Ages 60+)|
Starting at $137
20% Discount on the 2nd Senior (if purchased together)
Original Price $204
|Ages 16-59 20-Visit Pass|
|Ages 60+ 20-Visit Pass|
|Open/Family Swim 20-Visit Pass|
To Purchase a Welcome Back Pass (not available for purchase online)
- If you haven't already done so, please create your registration account and sign your wavier on MyMVR.org.
- Then, call us at (415) 383-1370 to purchase your pass over the phone or visit the Mill Valley Community or Aquatics & Fitness Centers front desk.
Facility Information, Hours & Schedules
View Our Current Pool Schedule
View Our Current Group Fitness Schedule
- Mon-Thurs - 6:00am - 7:30pm
- Fri - 6:00am - 6:00pm
- Sat-Sun - 8:15am - 4:30pm
A Welcome Back Pass will be REQUIRED to access our Group Fitness Classes and usage of the Pool and Gym facilities. Premium Group Fitness classes and Personal Training will still be eligible for pre-registration without a Welcome Back Pass.
- *2021 Passes & 20-Visit Passes DO NOT include Premium Group Fitness Classes (see group fitness class schedule for more information).
- 2021 Passes may be paid for in full, or with scheduled monthly payments.
- 20-Visit Passes must be paid for in full before use.
- For 2021 Passes, purchase price will be prorated if purchased after July 1st.
- There is a $25 pass cancellation fee.
- Passes may not be purchased online and may only be purchased over the phone or in-person once you have created your registration account and signed your waiver on MyMVR.org.
- Passes may not be shared except for the Open/Family Swim 20-Visit Pass, which can be shared across all members of the account.
- Each person will have their own pass card and must scan in when using the facility.
- Each person on account must have a signed waiver to purchase a pass.
- Facility use subject to capacity limits and scheduling.
- Advanced reservations no longer required.
- Open/Family Swim 20-Visit Passes are only valid for open & family swim pool use.
- All Welcome Back Passes (2021 and 20-Visit Passes) expire 12/31/2021. No exceptions. You will not be able to receive a refund for any unused punch passes after 12/31/2021.
Sign up today to receive our newsletter emails with Recreation News, Updates, Program Information, Special Events and more!