- Planning & Building
- Resale (RBR's)
A Residential Building Report (RBR) is required when any residential property changes ownership and should be obtained before the close of escrow. Real Estate Agents will apply for Residential Building Reports, more commonly known as resale reports, online.
**Please confirm the address is located in the City of Mill Valley and NOT in an Unincorporated area of Mill Valley, Check Address Here **
Do you have an eTRAKiT Account?
Realtors, in order to apply for a Residential Building Report (RBR), you will first need to send the following information to the Building Department at email@example.com. If you create your own account as a Public Users you will not have the ability to apply online.
1. Your Name
2. Your Real Estate Company's Name
3. Your Realtor's License Number
4. Mailing Address (office address please, this will be viewable to the public on our website)
5. Phone Number
6. Email Address
*It will take roughly 2-4 business days for us to create your account.
How to Apply
Once you have received your user name and password from the Building Department please apply online below.
*Please note, only the licensed agent or their assistant may apply using the eTRAKiT login credentials provided. Your user name and password should not be shared with other agents, property owners, or other members of the public.
1. Carefully follow the instructions in our Tutorial.
2. To Apply Online please click here to continue.
3. Once your application has been received by the Building Department we will contact you, within 3-5 business days.
4. We will do our best to email you the report along with the Building Permit History file with two weeks of your application being approved.