An inclusive beautiful indoor facility featuring a 3 lane main pool 25 yards long and 4 - 5' deep, water slide, shallow cove pool and 11 person spa. Our facility is ADA accessible and has multiple programs from water walking and lap swim to a wide variety of water exercise classes, swim lessons and family swim. Drop on by for a swim!
Swimming Pool Guidelines
• All swimmers must wear a swimsuit.
• A cleansing shower is required before entering the pool or spa.
• US Coast Guard approved flotation devices only .
• Children 3 years and under and anyone not toilet-trained are required to wear a disposable and a reusable swim diaper. Available for purchase.
• Children under 7 years must be actively supervised at arm length by an Adults (16+) in the water. Poolside supervision is not permitted.
• Children 7-9 years old must be accompanied by an adult
• All pool toys / equipment are subject to staff/lifeguard approval.
• Running is not permitted on pool deck.
• Persons with a communicable disease, wearing bandages or having open wounds will not be allowed to use the facility.
• NO DIVING. Rough play, pushing, fighting, back dives back jumps and flips are prohibited
• Lap swim etiquette is applicable including circle swimming, 7 persons per lane maximum, passing at the ends of lanes, appropriate speed in lanes and west-end water entry and exit.
• California State law requires minimum height of 48”.
• Slide feet first on backside onl .
• Slide users must be able to demonstrate basic water skills.
• Slide Attendants and Lifeguards direction slide users at all times.
• Children under 6 years old are NOT allowed in the spa.
• Children ages 6–14 must be supervised by an adult (16+) wearing a bathing suit and fully submerged in the spa with children.
• Maximum of 2 children per adult.
• Any individual wearing a swim diaper is NOT allowed
in the spa.
• Sitting on the edge of the spa with your feet in the water blocks the lifeguards’ view and for safety is not permitted.
• Please keep your head above water in the spa.
• Elderly people, pregnant women, young children and persons with health conditions, should consult with a physician before using the spa.
• Life jackets or toys are not permitted in the spa.